Mayor Patrick Henry Hays
City Clerk and Collector Diane Whitbey
City Attorney C Jason Carter
1. Charlotte Thomas, Mayor's Office - memorandum re: application for Sunday Alcoholic Beverage Sales - Restaurant Mixed Drink permit, Cregeen's Irish Pub, 301 Main Street, by Jason R. Fallis (permittee).
2. Charlotte Thomas, Mayor's Office - memorandum re: application for Restaurant Wine & Retail Beer On Premises - New permit, Fat Boys Cafe (fka) Argenta Coffee Company, LLC, 318 Main Street, by Brian W. Converse.
3. Charlotte Thomas, Mayor's Office - memorandum re: application for Retail Beer On Premises - New permit, La Parranda, 3404 Pike Avenue, by Gisella Ivelyz Arroyo.
4. Charlotte Thomas, Mayor's Office memorandum re: application for Retail Beer Off Premises - Transfer of Location from 7900 Baucum Pike, McSwain Sports Center, 9400 Highway 165, by Randy A. Hughes.
5. C. Jason Carter, City Attorney, letter to Mayor Hays and Council Members re: O-07-88, Nuisance Abatement and Property Maintenance (clean copy of proposed ordinance and Alderman Hight proposed amendment to proposed ordinance).
Adopting a nuisance abatement and property maintenance chapter as part of the NLRMC
Convene re: R-07-118
A resolution designating Stephens Insurance, LLC (with QualChoice as the Major Medical Provider) as the Health Benefit Provider for City Employees (effective January 1, 2008
Property located at 304 West 7th Street / Clean-Up Lien (see letter from Assistant City Attorney William M. Brown)
Designating Stephens Insurance, LLC (with QualChoice as the Major Medical Provider) as the Health Benefit Provider for City Employees (effective 2008)
Held Public Hearing this date @ 7:05 p.m.
Restricting the parking and storage of heavy vehicles in Residential and Commercial areas
Read 2 times and held
|O-07-88||Mayor Hays, Aldermen Bryant, Ross, Robinson, Parker, Gaines, Witcher and Hight
Adopting a Nuisance Abatement and Property Maintenance Chapter as part of the NLRMC
Read 3 times and held,
Reconvene Public Hearing this date @ 7:05 p.m.
|O-07-96||Aldermen Gaines and Parker
To reclassify certain property located on the east side of Counts Massie and 400 feet south of the intersection of Maumelle Boulevard, from the present O-1 to C-3 classification (Applicant: Keith Richardson)
Read 2 times and held
Note: To view Legislation Resolution details, click on applicable Resolution number
Authorizing the Mayor and City Attorney to initiate condemnation proceedings against a 3,000 square foot strip of property located along an alleyway at the unassigned 100 block of East 4th Street
Approving the 2008 Annual Action Plan for the City of North Little Rock, including the 34th Year (2008) CDBG and Home Program Projects and budgets, amendments to program projects and budgets, amendments to the Citizen Participation Plan
Certifying the amount of a Clean Up Lien to be filed with the Pulaski County Tax Collector against property located at 304 West 7th Street
Public Hearing this date @ 7:05 p.m.
|R-07-122||Aldermen Gaines and Parker
Appropriating funds for the installation of a fire hydrant at the intersection of Parkway Drive and Lenell Drive ($12,114.95 from Fund
Note: To view Legislation Ordinance details, click on applicable Ordinance number
Levying a tax on all Real and Personal Property within the City of NLR for the Police Pension and Relief Fund, the Fire Pension and Relief Fund, the Municipal Library Fund, and the North Little Rock General Fund (10 mills total)
Amending Ord. No. 7973 which fixed rates for services furnished by the Sewer System of North Little Rock, AR; prescribing other matters pertaining thereto;
|O-07-103||Alderwoman Robinson for consideration only
Allowing a Special Use for a Day Care Center in an R-4 zone for property located at 1414 Division Street in the City of NLR (applicant: Bobbie Piggie)
Allowing a Special Use for a Day Care Center in an R-4 zone for property located at 1210 West 9th Street (applicant: Jason Gaston)
Allowing a Special Use for an Off-Premise Directional Sign in a C-3 zone for property located at the intersection of Highway 391 and Highway 165 (applicant: Kaye Lynn Wilcox)
Granting a Conditional Use to allow a Car Sales Business in a C-4 zone for property located at 1624 East Broadway (applicant: George Glover)
|O-07-107||Aldermen Gaines and Parker
Reclassifying property in an area West of Paul Eells Drive, from R-4 to C-3 Classification, amending Ord. No. 7697; adopting an amended Land Use Plan for the subject property (applicant: David Elrod)
Granting a Conditional Use to allow a Used Car Sales Business in a C-4 zone for property located at 1704 East Broadway (applicant: Ben Starks)
Diane Whitbey, CMC
City Clerk and Collector
City of North Little Rock